Your privacy is impeccably important to us at The Missing Report. This privacy statement provides you with the personal information that The Missing Report may collect, and the ways in which we may use it.
We are committed to protecting any and all personal information we may have gathered about you.
Personal Information Collection:
The Missing Report may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Data that you made public on your personal social media profiles such as your profile image, your current city, age, genre, and your native spoken language.
- Your e-mail address for use when submitting a missing person by request using our submission form and when subscribing to our e-mail lists or specific post comment threads.
- Any and all other information you give The Missing Report permission to access or share publicly.
Use of Personal Information:
The Missing Report may use your personal information to:
- Import comments you wrote on our reports posted on our Facebook and Twitter pages, onto our websites.
- Personalize, and make The Missing Report websites better for all of our viewers.
- Enable access to our websites through personal subscription, signing up, and logging in.
- E-mail you a confirmation of subscription to any of our website subscription services, and to gather more information regarding a missing person you submitted to us using our submission form.
- Make publicly available your phone number or e-mail address, only if provided to us by request using any of our submission forms.
Personal Information Security:
Your personal information; whether you submit a missing person report, take part in communications on our websites and social media accounts, or are the missing person in question, is located on a secure database on our host’s servers.
We only have whatever information that is provided to us, whether through other persons, or through social media connections.
If you would like to request that we delete a missing person report on any of our websites, we ask that you please contact us at email@example.com so that one of our representatives can get that removed as soon as possible.
Private Conversations with Us:
Whether you message one of our division’s Report Editors privately over Facebook, direct message over Twitter, have a verbal phone conversation, send a text message, or contact us in any other way, we will keep any and all chat logs to ourselves and refrain from sharing this information publicly, unless you made contact with us with the intention of providing us additional public information in regard to a missing person.
Private Donations Information:
If you have helped us with our continued efforts and global growth by donating to The Missing Report, whether through crowdfunding, PayPal, e-transfer or through our official Patreon page, we would first off like to thank you very much for your generosity.
We promise not to contact you through any of the information gathered through these payment services, unless given written consent to do so.
None of this contact information will be made public for any reason.
The Missing Report often links to outsourced media, police, social and other websites that we do not have any control over or connection with.
The Missing Report is not responsible for the privacy policies of any third parties that we may link to in any of our reports. These links are provided as added proof of a missing person, when made available. We invite you to view their privacy policies to learn more.
Our Promise to You:
Under no circumstance will The Missing Report share, sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason. We take privacy incredibly seriously, and will remain to do so for the duration of our existence.
How to Contact Us: